ORION offers these service areas:
have supported hundreds of successful merger/acquisition and
divestiture projects regionally, nationally, and in several other
nations. Our focus is primarily on the Southeast United States. From
small single-site purchases to multiple-site acquisitions, Orion
Environmental helps our clients minimize risks, quantifies necessary
corrective actions, and assists in transitioning the sites into
operations that are in compliance with regulatory requirements,
including training, permitting, and negotiations with regulatory
agencies. Information is considered confidential, solely for the use of
Environmental Due Diligence
Services include Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Site
Assessments, Transaction Screening, Hazardous Materials Inventories, Compliance Assessments,
and Corrective Actions.
Environmental Hazards Assessments
conducts pre-acquisition or pre-renovation/demolition assessments and surveys for
property owners, developers, and acquisition companies to identify and
quantify environmental and safety risks prior to construction or
Building hazard assessment services include:
- Mold inspections, remediation specifications, project monitoring, and post-remediation air monitoring and clearance.
- Lead-based paint inspections, abatement specifications, and post-abatement air monitoring and clearance.
- Asbestos inspections, abatement specifications, project monitoring, and post-abatement air monitoring and clearance.
Effective environmental management requires compliance with numerous regulatory requirements and preparing and implementing plans to remain in compliance. Orion works with its clients to evaluate their operational programs with respect to applicable regulatory standards.
Typical compliance activities include:
- Management systems, Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasure Plans, Industrial wastewater permitting and compliance reviews, Storm Water Permitting and Pollution Prevention Plans, Hazardous Material Inventories and Planning; Tier II & Toxic Release Inventory reporting, Hazardous Waste & Special Waste Evaluations, Planning & Reporting, and Regulatory Negotiation.
Orion provides training for employees for safety and environmental compliance. On-site or web-based training of management and staff are the best preventative measures for achieving these objectives.
- Asbestos information and awareness, mold information and awareness, lead-based paint information and awareness.
- Hazardous waste handling, storage, transportation and disposal; record keeping and reporting to agencies.